This training is intended to provide participants with the background knowledge, fundamentals, guidance, and instruments necessary for effective carbon auditing and management. Over the course of two days, our expert instructor will assist you in comprehending a global issue, identifying opportunities for GHG reduction, and implementing practical strategies that will benefit your company’s bottom line and have an impact on climate change.
This program is ideal for energy professionals who desire to assist their organization in realizing additional GHG reduction benefits, such as cost avoidance, risk reduction, competitiveness, productivity and operations, shareholder value, community outreach, and branding.
Certification Program Objectives:
- Global trends in greenhouse gas emissions.
- Kyoto Protocol and beyond; GHG reporting and legislative requirements.
- Guidance documents, protocols, and tools.
- Carbon footprint measurement.
- Best practices for GHG auditors; strategies for energy and carbon reduction.
- Strategies to reduce the carbon footprint, including recycling, renewable energy, and carbon trading.
- The economics of reducing greenhouse gas emissions; carbon credits and trading terminology.
- Financing and marketing initiatives to reduce greenhouse gas emissions.
- To be certified as CCAP, student should take up a 1.5 hours exam at the designated examination centers.
- The qualifying exam would consist of 50 multiple choice questions, testing core certification modules.
- Professionals with relevant experience and other qualifying criteria may be exempted from the examination.
- Presentation slides
- Study references
Upon successful completion of the CCAP training, participants will receive a “Certified Carbon Auditing Professional” certificate.
Who Should Attend:
This course is intended to assist energy professionals, such as energy managers, energy engineers, facility and business managers, industrial engineers, supply chain professionals, utility officials, consultants, contractors, financial officers, and energy service company professionals, in identifying and implementing the most effective GHG reduction strategies.
This combination of energy professionals and a conducive learning environment provides attendees with an excellent opportunity for networking and peer-to-peer learning.
This program is also ideal for young energy professionals who want to assist their company in realizing the additional benefits of GHG reduction, such as cost avoidance, risk reduction, competitiveness, productivity and operations, shareholder value, community outreach, and branding.
- Carbon Footprint Measurement and Reporting
- BEST Practices for Setting up GHG Program
- Practical Strategies and Tactics to Reduce Carbon Footprint
- Recycling, Green Energy and Carbon Trading
- Financing, Selling and Approving Your Program
- Economic Analysis and Life Cycle Costing