Certified Data Centre Specialist (CDCS)
Professionals in data center design and build are trained at the advanced level of CDCS. Engineering calculations on the various parts of a data center facility will be covered in the CDCS course. The CDCS will further develop attendees’ competencies to a level where they can spar with suppliers and verify vendor offers for accuracy, efficacy, and efficiency.
Under the EPI Data Centre Course Framework, CDCS is the second training in the EPI Design and Build training track.
Certification Learning Objectives:
- Recognize the stages in the design life cycle of data centers.
- To guarantee that the criteria are met, thoroughly discuss the data center requirements with vendors, suppliers, and contractors.
- Verify design proposals, prices, and deals made by suppliers or contractors.
- Recognize the redundancy levels for both the construction and upkeep of data centers.
- Recognize the many construction factors, including seismic activity reduction, fire ratings, and thermal stability.
- Learn how to properly install a raised floor, avoiding misalignment, level discrepancies, and leaking.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 5 years of work experience as a Data Centre Specialist
- To be certified as CDCS, student should take up a 1.5 hours exam at the designated examination centers.
- The qualifying exam would consist of 50 multiple choice questions, testing core certification modules.
- Professionals with relevant experience and other qualifying criteria may be exempted from the examination.
Module 1: Data Centre Design/Life Cycle Overview
Module 2: Design and Install Scalable Networking Cabling System
Module 3: Environmental Specifications and Contamination Control
Module 4: Data Centre Efficiency