Certified Public Relations Professional
This course will walk you through established methods for planning and managing public relations (PR). PR professionals that follow these processes will produce results that can be measured and reported to upper management, as well as directly contribute to the organization’s success by boosting its reputation and improving relationships.
You’ll see how important the principles of public relations are for understanding organizational reputation and connections. A PR practitioner is frequently confronted with difficult, even perplexing situations. As a result, attending this course will enable you to get the skills necessary to offer viable and achievable goals that gain management’s trust.
Certification Program Objectives:
By the end of the course, students will be able to:
- In a changing environment, list the functions of public relations.
- Plan and organize a public relations campaign by learning the essential responsibilities of a public relations professional.
- Practice the basic communication skills and approaches for executing their PR responsibilities.
- Implement their knowledge to effectively communicate with the organization’s internal and external publics Justify the function of a PR professional in promoting the organization’s image and reputation by being adept in both verbal and writing communication
- Plan and hold a news conference
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 5 years of work experience in Public Relations Supervisory Role
To be certified as Certified Public Relations Professional, student should take up a 1.5 hours exam at the designated examination centers. Each exam would consist of 50 multiple choice questions.
Candidate may be exempted to take the examination based on certain criteria.
Module 1: PR in a changing environment
Module 2: PR and communication
Module 3: Crisis Communication Management
Module 4: Using Information Technology Efficiently