Certified Project Management Professional (CPMP)
The project management process requires a certain mix of project management skills and knowledge, as well as the capacity to identify critical components, assess the environment from many perspectives, comprehend the big picture, and take the necessary actions that lead to a successful conclusion. Our Certified Project Management Professional (CPMP) qualification comes into play here because qualified project managers expertly employ resources and time to achieve the desired objectives utilizing the most recent technologies and methodologies.
Certification Program Objectives:
- Learn how to start a project off well to avoid problems later on.
- Think about the top planning methods and tools employed by managers.
- Learn how to manage all the details and resources while planning and arranging a project.
- Learn how to develop and implement effective strategies and establish accurate resource estimations.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 5 years of work experience in Project Management
- To be certified as CPMP, student should take up a 1.5 hours exam at the designated examination centers.
- The qualifying exam would consist of 50 multiple choice questions, testing core certification modules.
- Professionals with relevant experience and other qualifying criteria may be exempted from the examination.
Module 1: Project Management Framework & Methodologies
Module 2: Planning Project Costs, Quality, Resources and Procurements
Module 3: Planning for Risk
Module 4: Execution and Working with Stakeholders