Certified Contract Management Professional (CCMP)
All of the knowledge areas necessary to become a competent contract management professional are covered by the Certified Contract Management Professional (CCMP) Certification.
The CCMP Certification structure makes it easier to learn new things and use them right away in the workplace. It has undergone extensive peer review and is continuously improved in response to client input, market research, emerging trends, and legislative changes.
- Recognize your contractual obligations and unclear legal provisions
- Discover how to produce useful, pertinent, and correct contract documents.
- Learn how to bargain for the best possible contractual result.
- How to streamline management procedures and operate contracts effectively
- Study the most effective approaches for handling claims and variances.
- Become a pro-active contract expert and effectively manage your risks.
- To be certified as CCMP, student should take up a 1.5 hours exam at the designated examination centers.
- The qualifying exam would consist of 50 multiple choice questions, testing core certification modules.
- Professionals with relevant experience and other qualifying criteria may be exempted from the examination.
Module 1: Contract Management Introduction
Module 2: Contract Management – Policies and Legislation
Module 3: Contract Administration and Contract Management
Module 4: Relationship Management