Certified Facilities Management Professional
Facility management (also known as facilities management or FM) is a type of asset management that focuses on the efficient and profitable administration, maintenance, and monitoring of buildings and properties.
This certification will assist participants in comprehending the strategic impact of facilities management on firms, as well as the business drivers that influence operational performance. You’ll learn how to use management strategies to improve the facilities management operation’s performance and align it with corporate goals. It will motivate you to see and take advantage of chances to increase overall business performance by better planning and managing your facilities.
Certification Program Objectives:
- Expand your knowledge and abilities in all aspects of facilities management.
- Obtain useful information regarding the impact of technology on facility management and design.
- Influence the profession’s future path.
- Promote the profession’s added value.
- Establish worldwide professional practice standards.
- Meet the needs of international employers.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 5 years of work experience in Facilities Management
To be certified as Certified Facilities Management Professional, students should take up a 1.5 hours exam at the designated examination centers. Each exam would consist of 50 multiple-choice questions.
Candidate may be exempted to take the examination based on certain criteria.
Module 1: Operations and Maintenance
Module 2: Project Management
Module 3: Leadership and Strategy
Module 4: Finance and Business