The Certified Health and Safety Professional (CHSP) professional certification program aims to equip individuals with the knowledge and skills necessary to ensure the safety and well-being of employees in various industries. This program consists of four modules, covering the principles of health and safety law, health and safety management, safety in the working environment and construction operations, as well as occupational health and hazardous substances. Upon completion of the program, individuals will be able to demonstrate proficiency in these areas and apply their knowledge to promote a safe and healthy workplace.
Certification Program Objectives:
- Understand the principles and regulations of health and safety law
- Implement effective health and safety management strategies in the workplace
- Identify and assess potential hazards in the working environment and construction operations
- Evaluate and manage occupational health risks and hazardous substances
- Develop and implement safety policies and procedures to promote a safe and healthy workplace.
- To be certified as CHSP, student should take up a 1.5 hours exam at the designated examination centers.
- The qualifying exam would consist of 50 multiple choice questions, testing core certification modules.
- Professionals with relevant experience and other qualifying criteria may be exempted from the examination.
- Fundamental Laws and Regulations for Health and Safety
- Effective Health and Safety Management Strategies
- Ensuring Safety in Workplace and Construction Sites
- Identifying and Managing Occupational Health Risks and Hazardous Substances