Certified Account Executive (CAE)
The Certified Account Executive Program assists key account executives and their electric cooperatives in developing and implementing a successful key account management program, or in strengthening an existing program. The Certified Account Executive certifies that you have a particular level of knowledge and experience in the core account competencies.
Certification Program Objectives:
- Demonstrate expertise in the creation of strategic business and marketing plans.
- Gain access to cutting-edge equipment and programs created especially for the administration of strategic and key accounts.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 5 years of work experience in Administration
- To be certified as CAE, student should take up a 1.5 hours exam at the designated examination centers.
- The qualifying exam would consist of 50 multiple choice questions, testing core certification modules.
- Professionals with relevant experience and other qualifying criteria may be exempted from the examination.
Module 1: Business Acumen
Module 2: Communication and Relationship Management
Module 3: Telephone Etiquettes
Module 4: Advanced Key Account Management