Certified Accounts Payable/Receivable Professional (CAPRP)
The manual and automated accounting abilities required in business for Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable clerks are the main subject of the Accounts Payable/Accounts Receivable Certificate. Students who successfully complete this certificate will be prepared for entry-level positions in Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable in all types of businesses. They may also choose to continue their education to earn a bookkeeping certification or an associate degree in business administration.
Certification Program Objectives:
- Analyze, compute, and timely report financial information with accuracy.
- Possess both manual and automated accounts payable and accounts receivable accounting system expertise.
- Show that you have a thorough understanding of business ownership.
- Build the decision-making abilities needed for your profession to improve your workplace readiness.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 5 years of work experience in Accounts Payable/Receivable
- To be certified as CAPRP, student should take up a 1.5 hours exam at the designated examination centers.
- The qualifying exam would consist of 50 multiple choice questions, testing core certification modules.
- Professionals with relevant experience and other qualifying criteria may be exempted from the examination.
Module 1: Maintain financial journal systems
Module 2: Using cash journals
Module 3: Process payments for accounts payable
Module 4: Prepare statements for accounts receivable