Certified Administration Manager (CAM)
This hands-on, interactive session will help you better grasp the job of the professional administrator in your company. You’ll look at the various organizational structures and how they effect systems, processes, culture, and the people who work in them, using both theory and practical examples. You will exchange expertise with other delegates and your Course Leader through group workshops and activities to strengthen your understanding of your role as a professional Administrator supporting your organization’s goals and objectives.
Certification Program Objectives:
- Improve your strategic talents through improving your ability to read and understand organizations and applying basic Administrative Management strategies.
- Improve your own self-development, time management, and delegating abilities in the workplace by learning how to influence those around you by understanding motivation, teams, and people.
- Reflect on your own administrative practices and contribute to the improvement of system and resource performance by utilizing sophisticated development frameworks to improve the quality and communication of administrative data.
- Maximize your personal growth and prepare for advancement and future education.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 5 years of work experience in a Supervisory Role
- To be certified as CAM, student should take up a 1.5 hours exam at the designated examination centers.
- The qualifying exam would consist of 50 multiple choice questions, testing core certification modules.
- Professionals with relevant experience and other qualifying criteria may be exempted from the examination.
Module 1: Strategic Management Analysis
Module 2: Mergers, Acquisitions, and Business Valuation Analysis
Module 3: Corporate Performance Analysis
Module 4: Organizational and General Management Analysis