Certified Administrative Assistant (CAA)
Administrative professionals’ duties and responsibilities change as business culture changes. Many administrative professionals nowadays get a competitive advantage by earning the Certified Administrative Assistant certification, which is recognized by the industry. This 100% online course will teach you the technical skills and knowledge you’ll need to acquire this significant industry certification.
Certification Program Objectives:
- Persuasion, negotiation, business writing, confidentiality, and communication styles are among the topics covered in Interpersonal Communication.
- The best ways to move projects and tasks forward, manage time, plan and host events and meetings, arrange travel, manage email, and maintain virtual and in-person workplaces will be covered in this course.
- Computer and Internet Technology: Learn about crucial hardware and software, productivity tools, online research, security, and networked computing to stay on top of critical digital communications and tools.
- Management Skills: Every upwardly mobile administrative professional needs to be able to guide others. As a result, you’ll explore topics including vision, delegation, leadership styles, motivation and performance, decision-making, and team dynamics.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 5 years of work experience in Administration
- To be certified as CAA, student should take up a 1.5 hours exam at the designated examination centers.
- The qualifying exam would consist of 50 multiple choice questions, testing core certification modules.
- Professionals with relevant experience and other qualifying criteria may be exempted from the examination.
Module 1: Interpersonal Communication
Module 2: Task & Project Management
Module 3: Computer & Internet Technology
Module 4: Management Skills