The Certified Analytics Professional (CAP) professional certification program covers the essential aspects of data analysis, management, and predictive analytics. The program is designed to equip individuals with the necessary skills to handle large volumes of data, apply predictive analytics techniques, and make informed decisions for businesses. The program comprises four main modules that explore big data and its development, data analysis and predictive analytics methods, business intelligence and data science, and crucial factors and skills for data analysis and management.
Certification Program Objectives:
- Developing an understanding of big data and its development
- Exploring data analysis and predictive analytics methods
- Gaining insights into business intelligence and data science
- Mastering crucial factors and skills for data analysis and management.
- To be certified as CAP, student should take up a 1.5 hours exam at the designated examination centers.
- The qualifying exam would consist of 50 multiple choice questions, testing core certification modules.
- Professionals with relevant experience and other qualifying criteria may be exempted from the examination.
- Big Data and its Development
- Data Analysis and Predictive Analytics Methods
- Business Intelligence and Data Science
- Crucial Factors and Skills for Data Analysis and Management