Certified Anti-Money Laundering Professional (CAMLP)
The Certified Anti-Money Laundering Professional (CAMLP) professional certification is designed to equip individuals with the necessary knowledge and skills to effectively combat money laundering activities. This program covers the fundamentals of money laundering, regulatory compliance programs, customer identification and reporting, and law enforcement and investigative techniques. The CAMLP certification is intended for individuals who work in the financial services industry and are responsible for ensuring compliance with AML regulations. The program helps individuals to develop the expertise needed to detect, prevent, and report money laundering activities.
Certification Program Objectives:
- Understand the basics of money laundering and its impact on the financial industry
- Develop a strong understanding of AML regulations and compliance programs
- Learn customer identification and reporting requirements to comply with AML regulations
- Learn law enforcement and investigative techniques to detect and prevent money laundering activities.
- To be certified as CAMLP, student should take up a 1.5 hours exam at the designated examination centers.
- The qualifying exam would consist of 50 multiple choice questions, testing core certification modules.
- Professionals with relevant experience and other qualifying criteria may be exempted from the examination.
- Money Laundering Fundamentals
- AML Regulations and Compliance Programs
- Customer Identification and Reporting
- Law Enforcement and Investigative Techniques