The Certified Artificial Intelligence Practitioner (CAIP) program is designed for data science practitioners who are new to the field of artificial intelligence and want to develop a vendor-neutral, cross-industry foundational understanding of AI and Machine Learning (ML) concepts, technologies, algorithms, and applications that will enable them to become competent practitioners in a wide range of AI-related job functions. Artificial intelligence (AI) and machine learning (ML) have become indispensable tools for numerous organizations. When utilized effectively, these tools provide actionable insights that drive crucial business decisions and enable organizations to develop thrilling, new, and innovative products and services.
AIBM has a “learn to ace” philosophy, and our team consists of professional and expert educators who ensure that your abilities and skills are enhanced by effectively acquiring course-specific knowledge. This course is designed to provide in-depth knowledge of AI and machine learning to solve critical business problems, using a methodical workflow to develop sound solutions, and demonstrating how to use open-source, commercially available tools to develop, test, and deploy proper solutions while protecting the user’s privacy. This specialized course will prepare professionals in data science who are transitioning into the field of artificial intelligence for the CAIP certification exam.
Certification Program Objectives:
- Identify and assess business problems that AI/ML can address, as well as AI/ML-specific solutions.
- Apply machine learning algorithms to the two most prevalent supervised problems, regression and classification, in addition to the most prevalent unsupervised problem, clustering.
- Understand the workflow’s essential duties, such as data analysis and model training, and how machine learning tasks can be automated.
- Explore the most advanced machine learning and deep learning algorithms.
- Within a workflow, develop a number of effective models to solve business problems.
- Describe the general strategy for applying AI and ML to solve a specific business problem.
- Collect and refine a dataset in advance of training and testing.
- Completing a machine learning model and presenting the results to the intended audience.
- To be certified as CIAP, student should take up a 1.5 hours exam at the designated examination centers.
- The qualifying exam would consist of 50 multiple choice questions, testing core certification modules.
- Professionals with relevant experience and other qualifying criteria may be exempted from the examination.
- Presentation slides
- Study references
Upon successful completion of the CIAP training, participants will receive a “Certified Artificial Intelligence Practitioner” certificate.
Who Should Attend:
- Individuals with knowledge or a firm grasp of one or two of the following disciplines: software development, applied mathematics and statistics, and business analysis.
- Individuals/students working as a programmer who are interested in applying machine learning algorithms to business problems, or a data analyst who is familiar with applying mathematics and statistics to business problems.
- Individuals with several years of experience in the field of information technology and some programming skills.
- Individuals who desire to advance their career prospects in the field of technology and data science in accordance with business objectives.
- Introduction to AI for business professionals
- Course description and technical requirements
- Fundamentals of AI
- Artificial intelligence concepts
- Machine learning and deep learning approaches
- Artificial intelligence implementations
- Data science and its search engines
- Natural language processing
- Computer vision essentials
- AI’s Impact, Benefits and Challenges
- AI’s Business Use Cases for AI