Certified Bearing, Lubrication & Gearboxes Management Professional (CBLGMP)
Gearboxes, lubricants, and bearings should all be taken into account when choosing rotating machinery. The concepts of bearing and lubrication offer clearly defined methods that are crucial in lowering operational and energy costs, thereby extending the asset lifecycle.
This comprehensive training will provide participants with the chance to learn current information and a practical understanding of many mechanical seals-related topics. We will communicate a full understanding of mechanical seals for pump and compressor applications, using cutting-edge design strategies like dry mechanical seals. Additionally, the fundamentals of coupling systems and shaft alignment will be covered in this course.
The thorough training program offered by ABIM will give learners solid theoretical and practical insight into the lubricating systems of various pieces of equipment. Additionally, it will emphasize the technical details of lubrication, bearings, and gearboxes.
Certified Program Objectives:
- Determine and examine the various bearing component kinds.
- Sort and describe the various conditions and the right bearing and lubricant to use.
- Determine and evaluate the bearing’s shaft and housing fitting.
- Analyze the reasons of unexpected bearing and gear failures and accurately determine the bearing life.
- Demonstrate a thorough awareness of the various seal types, as well as their maintenance and operation procedures.
- Examine and examine seal testing procedures in great detail.
- Understand API flush plans in detail
- Understand Analysis, evaluation, and measurement of gear stress
- Describe the numerous industrial gearbox types.
- Conduct failure analysis, condition monitoring, and appropriate handling effectively to prolong the life of the bearing.
- Provide examples of precise alignment, mounting, and demounting techniques.
- To be certified as CBLGMP, student should take up a 1.5 hours exam at the designated examination centers.
- The qualifying exam would consist of 50 multiple choice questions, testing core certification modules.
- Professionals with relevant experience and other qualifying criteria may be exempted from the examination.
- Presentation slides
- Study references
Upon successful completion of the CBLGMP training, participants will receive a “Certified Bearing, Lubrication & Gearboxes Management Professional” certificate.
Who Should Attend:
- Maintenance engineers
- Reliability engineers
- Plant engineers
- Maintenance technicians
- Operations managers
- Asset managers
- Maintenance supervisors