Certified Big Data and Data Analytics Practitioner (CBDDAP)
Big data is a force for change that upends the conventional methods used by organizational leaders to make choices. In order to promote analytics-driven solutions within their businesses, this course gives participants the confidence to explain big data structures. With the help of this course, students will gain practical experience with the major big data technologies. The knowledge and abilities required to put together and oversee a sizable big data analytics project will be acquired by the participants. Finally, participants will learn about the data structures that support machine learning algorithms and applications of artificial intelligence conceptually.
The participants will seek to determine the types of changes that can be made through analytical processes as well as the areas within their business that can be enhanced through big data-driven solutions.
Certification Learning Objectives:
By the end of the Certified Big Data and Data Analytics Practitioner (CBDDAP) certification, participants will be able to:
- Create strategies for data-driven solutions and big data deployment plans: Formulate effective approaches to leverage big data for solving business challenges and develop deployment plans for implementing data-driven solutions.
- Describe the difficulties with using standard technology like Excel and big data: Articulate the limitations of traditional tools like Excel in handling and analyzing large and complex datasets, and understand how big data technologies address these challenges.
- Describe the primary drawbacks and benefits of the Hadoop ecosystem and other distributed big data frameworks: Explain the advantages and disadvantages of utilizing distributed frameworks like Hadoop for processing and analyzing big data.
- Discuss and demonstrate important large data computing and storage technologies, like PostgreSQL and MongoDB: Engage in discussions about prominent technologies used for data storage and computation, and demonstrate knowledge of using databases like PostgreSQL and MongoDB.
- Talk about the significance of ethics in data analytics and artificial intelligence as well as prominent machine learning methods: Understand the ethical considerations in data analytics and AI, and discuss key machine learning methods used in analyzing big data.
- Deliver an architectural diagram for use cases centered on analytics: Create architectural diagrams that illustrate the design and structure of analytics-focused use cases within a big data environment.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 5 years of work experience in Big Data and Data Analytics
- To be certified as CBDDAP, student should take up a 1.5 hours online exam conducted by AIBM.
- The qualifying exam would consist of 50 multiple choice questions, testing core certification modules.
- Professionals with relevant experience and other qualifying criteria may be exempted from the examination.
Module 1: Fundamentals of Big Data and Data Analytics
Module 2: Data Collection, Storage, and Governance
Module 3: Data Processing and Analysis
Module 4: Advanced Topics in Big Data Analytics
* The modules of the certification are constantly updated and are subject to change.
Who Should Do This Certification:
The Certified Big Data and Data Analytics Practitioner (CBDDAP) certification is suitable for individuals who want to demonstrate their expertise in big data and data analytics. It’s beneficial for data scientists, analysts, engineers, and professionals involved in handling and analyzing large datasets to gain recognition for their skills and knowledge in the field.
The CBDDAP certification is particularly relevant for:
- Data Analysts: Those who analyze data to gain insights, identify trends, and make informed business decisions.
- Data Scientists: Professionals who use advanced techniques to extract valuable insights from complex and unstructured data.
- Data Engineers: Individuals responsible for designing, building, and maintaining the data infrastructure required for analysis.
- Business Intelligence Professionals: Those who create visualizations and dashboards to help organizations understand their data and make strategic decisions.
- Database Administrators: Professionals who manage and maintain the databases where data is stored.
- IT Professionals: Those interested in gaining expertise in big data technologies and analytics tools.
- Professionals in Marketing and Sales: Those who want to leverage data analytics to understand customer behavior, preferences, and market trends.
- Consultants: Individuals who provide expertise in data analytics to various industries.
- Project Managers: Professionals leading data-related projects who need a solid understanding of big data concepts and analytics methods.
- Anyone Interested in Data Analytics: Individuals seeking to enhance their skills and career prospects in the growing field of data analytics.
It’s important to assess your current skills, experience, and career goals to determine if the CBDDAP certification aligns with your aspirations.