Certified Boiler-Static Equipment Design Professional (CBSEDP)
Boilers consisting of water and steam are excellent heat carriers, adding significant value to the Oil and Gas Industry by serving their purpose effectively. The American Society of Mechanical Engineers (ASME) Boiler and Pressure Vessel Code is the world’s most comprehensive boiler and pressure vessel code.
AIBM has a “learn to ace” philosophy, and our team is comprised of professional and expert trainers who ensure that your abilities and skills are enhanced by acquiring knowledge about the stipulated course efficiently. The Boiler-Static Equipment Design training course will emphasize the various types of boilers, their specifications, and their processes by examining each course in depth in order to develop a solid comprehension of boiler equipment. By enrolling in this well-structured training course, you as an expert can assume a position of leadership.
Certification Program Objectives:
- Recognize the various varieties of boilers used in the industry.
- Identify effective boiler operation management principles.
- Understand and evaluate the chemical processes that are occurring.
- Overview and discussion of all condenser and reboiler operations.
- Illustrate treatment processes and potential failures.
- To be certified as CBSEDP, student should take up a 1.5 hours exam at the designated examination centers.
- The qualifying exam would consist of 50 multiple choice questions, testing core certification modules.
- Professionals with relevant experience and other qualifying criteria may be exempted from the examination.
- Presentation slides
- Study references
Upon successful completion of the CBSEDP training, participants will receive a “Certified Boiler-Static Equipment Design Professional” certificate.
Who Should Attend:
- Facilities engineers, Process engineers, Mechanical engineers, Plant and Maintenance engineers, and Project engineers.
- Individuals who serve as engineering technologists, administrators, and supervisors.
- Those wishing to advance their careers as experts.
- Introduction to boiler/static equipment
- Specification of boilers in the industry
- Purpose and processes involved
- Types of boilers and risk failure probability
- Design structure of boilers: STHE, PHE, ACHE
- Material and construction specification
- Extensive problem-solving methodology
- Benefits of using different forms of boilers and their system techniques
- Basic problems and solutions related to the boiler equipment