Certified Branch Manager (CBM)
The role of the bank branch has altered dramatically as a result of the digital transformation in retail banking. Although customer expectations and the landscape of customer connection have changed, the necessity for relationship management and financial counseling has not.
The Certified Branch Manager (CBM) program offers you the key business acumen and best practice-led competencies in customer-centric service delivery that builds customer value, increases revenue and process efficiencies, and meets customer needs through the branch network.
Certification Program Objectives:
- Examine and define the primary tasks of branch personnel, as well as their ethical and professional stances, in terms of providing a great client experience.
- Identify the key characteristics of bank goods and services, as well as their responsibilities in addressing customers’ requirements at various times of their lives.
- Understand the significance of data, procedures, and systems in omni-channel customer development, as well as the fundamentals of good queue management in bank branches and contact centers.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 5 years of work experience in a Supervisory Role
- To be certified as CBM, student should take up a 1.5 hours exam at the designated examination centers.
- The qualifying exam would consist of 50 multiple choice questions, testing core certification modules.
- Professionals with relevant experience and other qualifying criteria may be exempted from the examination.
Module 1: Financial Statements and Financial Firm Performance
Module 2: Managing the Future in a Global Marketplace
Module 3: Service Management
Module 4: Leadership in Action