Certified Brand Manager (CBM)
Certified Brand Manager covers the duties and responsibilities of brand management, essential organizational interfaces, and how to strengthen your brand using the basic marketing “Ps.” You’ll look at the several levels of your brand (elements, traits, personality, and core values), and how each one contributes to building and maintaining successful customer relationships. The training will teach you how to maximize brand equity and brand value to get the best results.
Certification Program Objectives:
- Brand management’s roles and responsibilities;
- The evolution of these over time, the important organizational interfaces, and the application of the standard Marketing “Ps” to strengthen a brand are all discussed.
- The various tiers of the brand (e.g., elements, attributes, personality & core values)
- How each contributes to the development and maintenance of excellent customer connections.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 5 years of work experience in Marketing Supervisory Level
- To be certified as CBM, student should take up a 1.5 hours exam at the designated examination centers.
- The qualifying exam would consist of 50 multiple choice questions, testing core certification modules.
- Professionals with relevant experience and other qualifying criteria may be exempted from the examination.
Module 1: Brand Management Programs
Module 2: Brands and Brand Management
Module 3: Brand Equity and Identity
Module 4: Brand Evaluation