Certified Brand Storytelling Professional (CBSP)
Certified Brand Storytelling Professional (CBSP) professional certification is designed to provide a comprehensive understanding of the role of visual storytelling in marketing and branding. The program covers the rise of visual storytelling and its impact on marketing, different types of visual marketing, tips, and tactics to create compelling visual content. The course also delves into the power of visual storytelling on social networks and developing a visual storytelling roadmap. Upon completion of the program, individuals will be able to demonstrate proficiency in visual storytelling and apply their knowledge to create effective visual marketing strategies.
Certification Program Objectives:
- Understanding the fundamentals of visual storytelling in branding and marketing
- Learning different types, tips, and tactics of visual marketing
- Exploring the power of visual storytelling on social networks
- Developing a visual storytelling roadmap for effective implementation
- Learning real-time marketing strategies in a visual world
- To be certified as CBSP, student should take up a 1.5 hours exam at the designated examination centers.
- The qualifying exam would consist of 50 multiple choice questions, testing core certification modules.
- Professionals with relevant experience and other qualifying criteria may be exempted from the examination.
- The Rise of Visual Storytelling
- Types, Tips, and Tactics of Visual Marketing
- The Power of the Platform: Visual Storytelling on Social Networks
- Developing a Visual Storytelling Road Map: From Strategy to Implementation