Certified Business Analysis Professional (CBAP)
Business analysis has evolved into a fundamental project management competence. Certification as a business analysis (BA) expert can help you advance your career, and opportunities for BAs are increasing.
Certification Program Objectives:
- Develop Your Business Analysis Career
- Challenge Your Business Analysis Knowledge
- Marketability, employability and earning potential
- Success and path to leadership
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 5 years of work experience as a Business Analyst
- To be certified as CBAP, student should take up a 1.5 hours exam at the designated examination centers.
- The qualifying exam would consist of 50 multiple choice questions, testing core certification modules.
- Professionals with relevant experience and other qualifying criteria may be exempted from the examination.
Module 1: Business analysis planning and monitoring
Module 2: Requirements life cycle management
Module 3: Strategy analysis
Module 4: Solution evaluation