Certified Business Analytics Manager (CBAM)
The Certified Business Analytics Manager (CBAM) professional certification program provides a comprehensive understanding of the business analytics model and its strategic implementation in an organization. The program aims to equip professionals with the necessary knowledge and skills to effectively develop and deploy information at the functional level, while also managing analytics at the analytical and data warehouse levels. With an emphasis on future trends and technologies, the CBAM program prepares professionals to be leaders in the field of business analytics.
Certification Program Objectives:
- Develop a strong foundation and understanding of the Business Analytics Model and Strategy
- Gain knowledge and skills to effectively develop and deploy information at the functional level
- Understand how to analyze and use data at the Analytical and Data Warehouse levels to drive business decisions
- Gain insight into the Future of Business Analytics and stay up-to-date with the latest trends and technologies in the field.
- To be certified as CBAM, student should take up a 1.5 hours exam at the designated examination centers.
- The qualifying exam would consist of 50 multiple choice questions, testing core certification modules.
- Professionals with relevant experience and other qualifying criteria may be exempted from the examination.
- Business Analytics Model and Strategy
- Information Development and Deployment
- Analytical and Data Warehouse Levels
- Future of Business Analytics