The Certified Business Analytics Professional (CBAP) professional certification is designed to provide individuals with the necessary knowledge and skills required to excel in the field of business analytics. The program covers various aspects of business analytics, including data exploration, statistical modeling, and machine learning. The curriculum is designed to equip individuals with the knowledge and skills necessary to use various software tools and technologies to analyze data and extract valuable insights. The program is divided into four modules, each covering a specific aspect of business analytics.
Certification Program Objectives:
- To provide a comprehensive overview of business analytics and data exploration techniques
- To equip individuals with the necessary skills to use R for data analysis
- To provide an understanding of descriptive analytics and its applications
- To provide an in-depth understanding of supervised machine learning techniques such as classification.
- To be certified as CBAP, student should take up a 1.5 hours exam at the designated examination centers.
- The qualifying exam would consist of 50 multiple choice questions, testing core certification modules.
- Professionals with relevant experience and other qualifying criteria may be exempted from the examination.
- Overview of Business Analytics and Data Exploration
- Introduction to R and R for Data Analysis
- Descriptive Analytics
- Supervised Machine Learning—Classification