Certified Business Development Professional (CBDP)
The Certified Business Development Professional course covers the skills and practices needed to start a new business. Sales will stagnate and profitability will decline without them. The course also covers how to increase a company’s profitability by cultivating relationships with potential players and important market decision makers.
Business development experts will learn how to plan and implement promotional campaigns to raise the company’s market prospects and establish cost-effective yet inventive ways to increase sales by taking this training.
Certification Program Objectives:
- Define the major functions of business development and best practices (BD)
- Recognize the significance of redefining corporate procedures to keep up with ever-changing market and consumer demands.
- To beat the competition, create obvious sales and marketing differentiators (value-based proposition)
- Create and use financial ratios and Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) to assess the efficiency of their operations.
- To leverage their business and manage the key account team, use leadership, negotiation, and power proposals.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 5 years of work experience in Business Development
- To be certified as CBDP, student should take up a 1.5 hours exam at the designated examination centers.
- The qualifying exam would consist of 50 multiple choice questions, testing core certification modules.
- Professionals with relevant experience and other qualifying criteria may be exempted from the examination.
Module 1: Customer Relationship Management
Module 2: Project Management
Module 3: Strategic Management
Module 4: Business Proposals