Certified Business Finance Professional (CBFP)
The Certified Business Finance Professional (CBFP) professional certification program aims to equip individuals with the necessary knowledge and skills to effectively manage finances in a business setting. This program covers a range of topics from understanding financial statements to evaluating funding sources and strategies. The certification program is comprised of four modules that provide a comprehensive understanding of financial management in a business environment.
Certification Program Objectives:
- Understand financial statements and ratios to analyze the financial health of a business and make informed decisions.
- Develop budgeting and cash flow management skills to effectively allocate resources and ensure financial stability.
- Apply capital investment analysis and risk management techniques to evaluate potential investments and mitigate financial risks.
- Identify and evaluate funding sources and strategies to raise capital and support business growth.
- To be certified as CBFP, student should take up a 1.5 hours exam at the designated examination centers.
- The qualifying exam would consist of 50 multiple choice questions, testing core certification modules.
- Professionals with relevant experience and other qualifying criteria may be exempted from the examination.
- Understanding Financial Statements and Ratios
- Budgeting and Cash Flow Management
- Capital Investment Analysis and Risk Management
- Funding Sources and Strategies