Certified Business Operations Professional
Operational management is critical to the success of any firm, regardless of size. The principles of business management and operational planning will be taught in this practical online course. You’ll learn critical skills and tactics, such as risk management, scheduling, and control, that you can apply in the business.
Certification Program Objectives:
- Key ideas in financial, risk, and operational management
- Developing and executing various operational solutions
- Increasing workplace innovation
- Managing and leading diverse groups
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 5 years of work experience in Business Operations
To be certified as Certified Business Operations Professional, students should take up a 1.5 hours exam at the designated examination centers. Each exam would consist of 50 multiple-choice questions.
Candidate may be exempted to take the examination based on certain criteria.
Module 1: Financial Management
Module 2: Implementing Continuous Improvement
Module 3: Operational Planning
Module 4: Build an Innovative Workplace