Certified Business Process Management Professional (CBPMP)
The Certified Business Process Management Professional (CBPMP) certification program equips individuals with the knowledge and skills necessary to effectively manage and improve business processes. This program covers the fundamental concepts of Business Process Management (BPM), from its introduction to its implementation, including the use of software and workflow systems, performance metrics, and continuous improvement strategies. Through this program, professionals will learn how to optimize business processes to improve efficiency, increase profitability, and enhance customer satisfaction.
Certification Program Objectives:
- Understand the fundamentals of Business Process Management (BPM) and its importance in organizations
- Learn about BPM software and workflow tools and their implementation
- Develop performance metrics and measure Return on Investment (ROI) for BPM projects
- Learn about business process modeling and techniques for continuous improvement of processes.
- To be certified as CBPMP, student should take up a 1.5 hours exam at the designated examination centers.
- The qualifying exam would consist of 50 multiple choice questions, testing core certification modules.
- Professionals with relevant experience and other qualifying criteria may be exempted from the examination.
- Introduction to Business Process Management
- Implementing BPM: Software and Workflow
- Performance Metrics and ROI for BPM
- Business Process Modeling and Continuous Improvement