Certified Business Valuations Professional (CBVP)
The Certified Business Valuations Professional (CBVP) certification program is designed to equip individuals with the knowledge and skills needed to conduct accurate and effective business valuations. As a CBVP, you will play a critical role in helping businesses make informed decisions about mergers and acquisitions, investments, and other strategic initiatives.
Certification Program Objectives:
- Developing a framework for business analysis and valuation using financial statements to understand a company’s financial performance and potential for growth.
- Applying business analysis and valuation tools to conduct comprehensive business valuations.
- Implementing accounting and financial analysis techniques to identify key value drivers and assess business risk.
- Understanding valuation theory, concepts, and implementation, including approaches to valuation and the role of market multiples and discounted cash flow models.
- To be certified as CBVP, student should take up a 1.5 hours exam at the designated examination centers.
- The qualifying exam would consist of 50 multiple choice questions, testing core certification modules.
- Professionals with relevant experience and other qualifying criteria may be exempted from the examination.
- A Framework for Business Analysis and Valuation Using Financial Statements
- Business Analysis and Valuation Tools
- Overview and Implementation of Accounting and Financial Analysis
- Valuation Theory, Concepts and Implementation