Certified Call Center Manager
Call centers today are designed on a variety of customer success channels, and managing them has become increasingly difficult. This course will prepare you for a management position in a call center. Employee supervision, quality assurance, and workforce management are among the skills you’ll learn to guarantee your call center runs well.
Certification Program Objectives:
- Within contact centers, departmental functions and performance measures are discussed.
- How to organize phone, email, chat, and social media discussions in a way that consistently produces favorable results
- Performance management, time management, and coaching approaches are all vital for overseeing and leading call center staff.
- How to establish a quality monitoring form, have calibration meetings, create customer voice programs, quality monitoring programs, and interaction analytics programs.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 5 years of work experience in Call Center Supervisory Position
To be certified as Certified Call Center Manager, students should take up a 1.5 hours exam at the designated examination centers. Each exam would consist of 50 multiple-choice questions.
Candidate may be exempted to take the examination based on certain criteria.
Module 1: Call Center Supervision Essentials
Module 2: Managing Challenging Callers
Module 3: Successful Team Leadership
Module 4: Call Center Time Management