Certified Call Center Manager (CCCM)
The Call Center Manager Certification (CCCM) is a professional credential designed to recognize the expertise and skills of call center managers. The CCCM Certification is offered by various professional organizations and is designed to equip individuals with the knowledge and tools necessary to effectively manage a call center. The certification process typically involves completing a series of courses, passing an exam, and meeting certain professional experience requirements. The CCCM Certification covers topics such as call center operations, workforce management, quality assurance, and customer service. Individuals who hold the Call Center Manager Certification are recognized as leaders in call center management and are well-equipped to handle the unique challenges of managing call center operations. The certification can provide individuals with a competitive advantage in the job market, and it is a symbol of dedication and expertise in call center management. Employers may also prefer hiring individuals with CCCM Certification as it can ensure a higher quality of service for their customers.
Call centers today are designed on a variety of customer success channels, and managing them has become increasingly difficult. This course will prepare you for a management position in a call center. Employee supervision, quality assurance, and workforce management are among the skills you’ll learn to guarantee your call center runs well.
Certification Program Objectives:
- Within contact centers, departmental functions and performance measures are discussed.
- How to organize phone, email, chat, and social media discussions in a way that consistently produces favorable results
- Performance management, time management, and coaching approaches are all vital for overseeing and leading call center staff.
- How to establish a quality monitoring form, have calibration meetings, create customer voice programs, quality monitoring programs, and interaction analytics programs.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 5 years of work experience in Call Center Supervisory Position
- To be certified as CCCM, student should take up a 1.5 hours exam at the designated examination centers.
- The qualifying exam would consist of 50 multiple choice questions, testing core certification modules.
- Professionals with relevant experience and other qualifying criteria may be exempted from the examination.
Module 1: Call Center Supervision Essentials
Module 2: Managing Challenging Callers
Module 3: Successful Team Leadership
Module 4: Call Center Time Management