Certified Candle-Making Professional (CCMP)
One of the most rewarding and pleasurable activities is manufacturing candles. Making your own candles gives you a sense of accomplishment and creative fulfillment, and you can then use them in your home, give them as great presents, or even start your own craft business. Making candles doesn’t require any additional abilities beyond those covered in this course; anyone who can measure flour and heat water can do it!
With the help of this course, you may create a variety of exquisite pillar and container candles without having any prior candlemaking experience.
Certification Program Objectives:
- Students will gain knowledge of the various wax varieties and when and how to utilize them depending on the mold or container.
- By the end of the course, you will be able to use the proper wick type and size to ensure a clean burn and good aroma throw.
- Know which scents to use and how to use essential oils into your candles.
- the best ways to use color to make pillar and container candles seem amazing.
- How to theme and decorate candles for gifts, sales, and special occasions.
Module 1: Candle Safety and Testing
Module 2: Making a Pillar Candle
Module 3: Specialty Candle
Module 4: Decorating Candles and Containers