Certified Catering Management Professional (CCMP)
The Certified Catering Management Professional (CCMP) professional certification program covers a comprehensive range of topics related to the catering industry. This program provides individuals with the knowledge and skills required to become successful catering managers. The CCMP certification program is designed to teach candidates about the history and development of banqueting, catering styles and operations, catering business development and marketing, and catering menu program and operational controls.
Certification Program Objectives:
- Understand the history and development of banqueting
- Learn about different catering styles and operations
- Develop skills for catering business development and marketing
- Learn how to create effective catering menus and manage operational controls.
- To be certified as CCMP, student should take up a 1.5 hours exam at the designated examination centers.
- The qualifying exam would consist of 50 multiple choice questions, testing core certification modules.
- Professionals with relevant experience and other qualifying criteria may be exempted from the examination.
- Banqueting History and Development
- Catering Styles and Operations
- Catering Business Development and Marketing
- Catering Menu Program and Operational Controls