Regarding maintenance and operations, centrifugal pump maintenance and troubleshooting are crucial. Participants will leave this course with a good understanding of the theory and operation of centrifugal pumps.
The expert team lead from AIBM will give a comprehensive tutorial on how to operate, maintain, and troubleshoot centrifugal pumps. Additionally, this course aims to teach participants the fundamentals of maintenance and troubleshooting techniques as well as the detailed classification and operation of centrifugal pumps.
Certification Program Objectives:
- Choose a centrifugal pump properly.
- Analyze and use a variety of application techniques
- Use calculations to account for friction losses.
- Recognize acceptable operating concepts and selection criteria.
- Perform efficient centrifugal pump operations.
- Clearly comprehend and put into practice centrifugal pump troubleshooting applications.
- Determine the precise link between NPSH (net positive suction head) and cavitation.
- Recognize several tactics for centrifugal pump selection, use, and upkeep.
- Determine and examine machine issues and troubleshooting techniques.
- Use the appropriate maintenance and troubleshooting methods.
- To be certified as CCPMTP, student should take up a 1.5 hours exam at the designated examination centers.
- The qualifying exam would consist of 50 multiple choice questions, testing core certification modules.
- Professionals with relevant experience and other qualifying criteria may be exempted from the examination.
- Presentation slides
- Study references
Upon successful completion of the CCPMTP training, participants will receive a “Certified Centrifugal Pumps Maintenance and Troubleshooting Professional” certificate.
Who Should Attend:
- Maintenance engineers
- Operations managers
- Plant engineers
- Maintenance technicians
- Maintenance supervisors
- Maintenance planners