Certified Children’s Storywriting Professional (CCSP)
The Children’s Story Writing Certification covers a wide range of topics, assisting you in developing your characters, plot, and writing a great story for children all over the world. You will learn how to create characters and plots. With online modules that you can study from anywhere at any time on any device, you will get the guidance, skills, and support you need to become a children’s story writer.
This course will allow your creativity to flow, assisting you in becoming a successful writer; no prior experience is required. The information-packed modules have been meticulously designed to provide you with everything you need to confidently write a children’s story.
Certification Program Objectives:
- When working on your own project, the course will help you become a creative thinker.
- You will learn how to organize your thoughts so that you can write clearly.
- When you see your work on paper, it boosts your self-esteem.
- You will discover your love of writing.
- You will be forced to step outside of your comfort zone in order to achieve writing success.
Module 1: Selecting an Age Group Point of View: Who’s Telling the Story
Module 2: How to Build a Good Children’s Book Character
Module 3: How to Use Backstory Without Being Boring
Module 4: How to Write Dialogue that makes your Story Flow