Certified Cloud Architect (CCA)
Organizations can use Google Cloud technology thanks to qualified cloud architects. They create, develop, and maintain solid, secure, scalable, highly available, and dynamic solutions that support corporate goals thanks to their extensive understanding of cloud architecture and Google Cloud.
In addition to having mastered the practical application of design patterns, principles, and practices used to engineer and evolve such environments, a Certified Cloud Architect has proven their proficiency in the technology architecture that supports cloud platforms and cloud-based IT resources and solutions.
Certification Learning Objectives:
- Create a cloud solution architecture.
- Manage and set up the infrastructure for the cloud solution.
- Design for compliance and security.
- Analyze and improve business and technical procedures.
- Control cloud architecture implementations and make sure that everything is running reliably.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 5 years of work experience as a Cloud Architect
- To be certified as CCA, student should take up a 1.5 hours exam at the designated examination centers.
- The qualifying exam would consist of 50 multiple choice questions, testing core certification modules.
- Professionals with relevant experience and other qualifying criteria may be exempted from the examination.
Module 1: Designing and planning a cloud solution architecture
Module 2: Managing and provisioning a solution infrastructure
Module 3: Designing for security and compliance
Module 4: Ensuring solution and operations reliability