Certified Cloud Product and Project Management Professional (CCPPMP)
The goals of a Cloud Product and Project Management Professional include strategy, execution, and user comprehension. The cloud product manager conducts research to ascertain the viability of the product. Individuals in this profession handle products and services (both new and current). The requirements for the product are crucially defined by a cloud product manager. They collaborate with a cross-functional team to identify features, build a roadmap, and make sure the organization they work for is providing the greatest Cloud experience possible. Leading the creation of product strategies, documenting the strategies and the business cases, and determining the market requirements are some of the duties of a cloud product manager.
Certification Learning Objectives:
- Aid in the development of the product strategy.
- Create business strategies and plans.
- Accountable for overseeing all aspects of the product life cycle, including the development and upkeep of road maps.
- Identify the market’s requirements.
- Monitor the beta releases.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 5 years of work experience as a Cloud Product and Project Management Professional
- To be certified as CCPPMP, student should take up a 1.5 hours exam at the designated examination centers.
- The qualifying exam would consist of 50 multiple choice questions, testing core certification modules.
- Professionals with relevant experience and other qualifying criteria may be exempted from the examination.
Module 1: Cloud Fundamentals
Module 2: Service Delivery Models
Module 3: Virtualization Fundamentals
Module 4: Product Planning & Development