Certified Cloud Services Developer (CCSD)
A complete understanding of the technological platforms and cloud-computing providers is provided by the Certified Cloud Services Developer certification. Vendor-neutral application design principles, which ensure that applications give the greatest value throughout the application lifecycle, are something that application developers can further benefit from having a full awareness of and working knowledge of.
Certification Learning Objectives:
- Recognize the fundamentals of cloud security and compliance as well as cloud architecture patterns for caching, RESTful services, and session management.
- Apply and evaluate your knowledge of scalable code, cloud messaging, and database integrations.
- Recognize license models and development monetization strategies.
- Use your understanding of ontologies and the semantic web.
- Recognize IaaS development and deployment.
- Recognize application architecture models in PaaS, interoperable cloud coding, and tenant-aware application development.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 5 years of work experience as a Cloud Services Developer
- To be certified as CCSD, student should take up a 1.5 hours exam at the designated examination centers.
- The qualifying exam would consist of 50 multiple choice questions, testing core certification modules.
- Professionals with relevant experience and other qualifying criteria may be exempted from the examination.
Module 1: Cloud Architecture Patterns
Module 2: Cloud Security and Compliance Fundamentals
Module 3: Deployment and Testing in the Cloud
Module 4: IaaS, PaaS, Saas