Certified Cloud System Administrator (CCSA)
The Certified Cloud System Administrator (CCSA) program is a prestigious certification designed to equip individuals with the knowledge and skills needed to excel in cloud system administration roles. In today’s technology landscape, cloud computing is integral to the operation of organizations, making professionals with CCSA certification highly valuable for managing and optimizing cloud infrastructure.
The CCSA program consists of several modules, each focusing on specific aspects of cloud system administration. These modules provide participants with a comprehensive understanding of cloud computing principles, best practices, and cloud service management.
Certification Learning Objectives:
Upon completing the Certified Cloud System Administrator (CCSA) program, participants will acquire a diverse skill set, including the ability to:
- Cloud Computing Fundamentals: Develop a strong foundation in cloud computing concepts, including cloud service models, deployment models, and key cloud providers.
- Cloud Infrastructure Management: Gain proficiency in managing cloud infrastructure, including virtual machines, storage, and networking resources.
- Security and Compliance: Implement security measures, access controls, and compliance practices to ensure the security of cloud environments.
- Cloud Service Optimization: Optimize cloud resources, monitor performance, and manage costs to achieve efficient and cost-effective cloud operations.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 2 – 5 years of relevant work experience
- To be certified as CCSA, student should take up a 1.5 hours online exam conducted by AIBM.
- The qualifying exam would consist of 50 multiple choice questions, testing core certification modules.
- Professionals with relevant experience and other qualifying criteria may be exempted from the examination.
- Cloud Computing Fundamentals
- Cloud Infrastructure Management
- Security and Compliance in the Cloud
- Cloud Service Optimization
- Cloud Data Management and Backup
- Disaster Recovery and Business Continuity in the Cloud
* The modules of the certification are constantly updated and are subject to change.
Who Should Do This Certification:
The Certified Cloud System Administrator (CCSA) certification is highly valuable for professionals across various roles and industries, including:
- Cloud System Administrators: Those already working in cloud administration roles, seeking to enhance their knowledge and skills for career advancement.
- IT Professionals: Individuals dedicated to managing cloud infrastructure and services within organizations.
- Cloud Operations Specialists: Professionals responsible for the day-to-day operation and maintenance of cloud environments.
- System Engineers: Those aiming to specialize in cloud system administration and cloud service management.
- Entry-Level IT Professionals: Individuals entering the IT field and aspiring to build expertise in cloud computing.
Embark on the journey of achieving the CCSA certification to become a recognized expert in cloud system administration, effectively manage cloud resources, and advance your career in the dynamic field of cloud computing.