Certified Cloud System Administrator (CCSA)
The essential elements of the cloud administrator role and the required abilities are laid forth in the certification. Candidates will be able to use the fundamental administration ideas in a cloud computing environment for businesses while considering the effects of outsourcing various tasks associated with cloud administration.
Certification Learning Objectives:
- Cloud environment controls, hosting, ITO outsourcing, CoLoc, onshore versus offshore, and cloud versus these types of environments.
- Policy management and third-party management in cloud capacity planning.
- Technology for cloud administration: virtual networks, cloud computing, and cloud storage.
- Administration of security, compliance, and certification.
- Cloud provisioning: Automation management, capacity management, and service desk management.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 5 years of work experience as a Cloud System Administrator
- To be certified as CCSA, student should take up a 1.5 hours exam at the designated examination centers.
- The qualifying exam would consist of 50 multiple choice questions, testing core certification modules.
- Professionals with relevant experience and other qualifying criteria may be exempted from the examination.
Module 1: Cloud Resource Administration and Provisioning
Module 2: Cloud Interoperability & Portability
Module 3: Business Continuity Strategies and Disaster Recovery for Cloud
Module 4: Performance Measures, Monitoring and Optimization in Production