The Certified Commercial Manager (CCM) certification course is designed to equip real estate professionals with the skills and knowledge necessary to effectively manage commercial properties. The course covers topics such as property operations and maintenance, lease negotiation and administration, tenant relations, and financial management. Participants will learn how to optimize property operations, reduce costs, and improve tenant satisfaction and retention.
Certification Program Objectives:
- Develop a comprehensive understanding of commercial property operations and maintenance management to ensure the upkeep and functionality of properties.
- Learn effective lease negotiation and administration strategies to maximize revenue and minimize risk for commercial properties.
- Discover how to manage tenant relations and develop retention strategies to ensure tenant satisfaction and minimize vacancies.
- Understand financial management and reporting best practices for commercial properties, including budgeting, accounting, and reporting.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 5 years of work experience in Commercial Management
- To be certified as CCM, student should take up a 1.5 hours exam at the designated examination centers.
- The qualifying exam would consist of 50 multiple choice questions, testing core certification modules.
- Professionals with relevant experience and other qualifying criteria may be exempted from the examination.
- Commercial Property Operations and Maintenance Management
- Lease Negotiation and Administration for Commercial Properties
- Tenant Relations and Retention Strategies for Commercial Properties
- Financial Management and Reporting for Commercial Properties