The Certified Commercial Manager (CCM) program is a prestigious certification designed to equip individuals with the knowledge and skills necessary to excel in commercial management roles. In the dynamic business world, effective commercial management is crucial for optimizing business operations, contracts, and partnerships. Professionals with CCM certification are recognized for their ability to manage commercial activities efficiently and drive positive outcomes for organizations.
The CCM program consists of several modules, each focusing on specific aspects of commercial management. These modules provide participants with a comprehensive understanding of commercial strategy, contract negotiation, supplier management, and risk assessment.
Certification Learning Objectives:
Upon completing the Certified Commercial Manager (CCM) program, participants will acquire a diverse skill set, including the ability to:
- Strategic Commercial Management: Develop and execute strategic commercial plans that align with organizational objectives and enhance business competitiveness.
- Effective Contract Negotiation: Proficiently negotiate contracts, including terms and conditions, pricing, and service level agreements, to maximize value and mitigate risks.
- Supplier Relationship Management: Build and maintain strong relationships with suppliers and partners, ensuring the reliability and quality of products and services.
- Risk Assessment and Mitigation: Identify, assess, and mitigate commercial risks to protect the interests of the organization and stakeholders.
- Ethical Commercial Practices: Uphold ethical standards and integrity in all commercial activities, fostering trust and transparency.
- Commercial Analytics and Decision-Making: Utilize data and analytics to make informed commercial decisions that drive business success.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 2 – 5 years of relevant work experience
- To be certified as CCM, student should take up a 1.5 hours online exam conducted by AIBM.
- The qualifying exam would consist of 50 multiple choice questions, testing core certification modules.
- Professionals with relevant experience and other qualifying criteria may be exempted from the examination.
- Strategic Commercial Management
- Effective Contract Negotiation
- Supplier Relationship Management
- Risk Assessment and Mitigation
- Ethical Commercial Practices
- Commercial Analytics and Decision-Making
* The modules of the certification are constantly updated and are subject to change.
Who Should Do This Certification:
The Certified Commercial Manager (CCM) certification is highly valuable for professionals across various roles and industries, including:
- Commercial Managers: Those already working in commercial management roles, seeking to enhance their knowledge and skills for career advancement.
- Procurement Specialists: Professionals responsible for procurement, sourcing, and contract management.
- Business Development Managers: Individuals focused on expanding business opportunities and partnerships.
- Supplier Relationship Managers: Professionals dedicated to managing relationships with suppliers and partners.
- Risk Management Specialists: Those aiming to strengthen their understanding of risk assessment and mitigation within a commercial context.
Embark on the journey of achieving the CCM certification to become a recognized expert in commercial management, develop and execute strategic commercial plans, and advance your career in the competitive business landscape.