Certified Computational Finance Professional (CCFP)
The Certified Computational Finance Professional (CCFP) professional certification program is designed to provide learners with a comprehensive understanding of computational finance. The program focuses on the practical application of computational finance tools and techniques in real-world financial situations. The certification aims to equip learners with the skills and knowledge required to succeed in today’s fast-paced financial industry. The program is divided into four modules that cover the fundamental concepts of finance, statistics of financial time series, correlations, causalities, similarities, and time series models in finance.
Certification Program Objectives:
- Understand the fundamental concepts of finance and their practical application in computational finance
- Gain proficiency in statistical analysis of financial time series data
- Develop expertise in correlation, causality, and similarity analysis in financial time series data
- Learn to apply different time series models in finance and evaluate their performance for investment and risk management decision-making.
- To be certified as CCFP, student should take up a 1.5 hours exam at the designated examination centers.
- The qualifying exam would consist of 50 multiple choice questions, testing core certification modules.
- Professionals with relevant experience and other qualifying criteria may be exempted from the examination.
- Introduction to Finance
- Statistics of Financial Time Series
- Correlations, Causalities and Similarities
- Time Series Models in Finance