Certified Construction Contract Administration Professional (CCCAP)
The Certified Construction Contract Administration Professional (CCCAP) professional certification program is designed to equip construction professionals with the necessary skills and knowledge to effectively manage and administer contracts in the construction industry. The program covers key concepts and best practices for developing effective contracts, planning and controlling projects, awarding contracts, and administering them efficiently. Participants will learn how to manage changes and extras, delays and time extensions, suspension or termination, disputes, and claims. Additionally, the program covers case studies and information systems to help participants understand and apply contract administration in real-world scenarios.
Certification Program Objectives:
- Understanding the basics of construction contracts
- Developing effective project plans, controls, and bid packages
- Administering contracts effectively, including compliance, changes, and progress payments
- Analyzing case studies and utilizing information systems to improve contract administration skills.
- To be certified as CCCAP, student should take up a 1.5 hours exam at the designated examination centers.
- The qualifying exam would consist of 50 multiple choice questions, testing core certification modules.
- Professionals with relevant experience and other qualifying criteria may be exempted from the examination.
- Introduction to Contracts in Construction
- Project Planning, Control, and Award
- Contract Administration Fundamentals and Site Management
- Case Studies and Information Systems in Contract Management