The Certified Construction Contract Delay Analysis Professional (CCCDAP) professional certification program focuses on providing the necessary knowledge and skills required for effective construction delay analysis. The program covers the key concepts and techniques involved in the identification and analysis of construction delays, as well as the steps involved in the delay claim life cycle. The course is designed to provide professionals in the construction industry with the tools they need to effectively manage and mitigate delays in construction projects.
Certification Program Objectives:
- Understand the basics of construction delays and the delay claim life cycle
- Learn about construction programs and project controls, including planning and scheduling techniques
- Develop skills in the identification and analysis of construction delays
- Gain knowledge about different delay analysis techniques for construction projects, including additive and as-built based methods
- To be certified as CCCDAP, student should take up a 1.5 hours exam at the designated examination centers.
- The qualifying exam would consist of 50 multiple choice questions, testing core certification modules.
- Professionals with relevant experience and other qualifying criteria may be exempted from the examination.
- Introduction to Construction Delays and Delay Claim Life Cycle
- Construction Programs and Project Controls
- Identification and Analysis of Construction Delays
- Delay Analysis Techniques for Construction Projects