Certified Construction Project Manager (CCPM)
This course is designed for all construction professionals who want to enhance their skills and earn the highest standard in construction management.
Certification Program Objectives:
• Learn to implement the effective management techniques to the planning, design, and construction of a project for the completion and purpose of controlling time, cost and quality.
• Enhance the knowledge and skills in leadership and professionalism in construction management.
- To be certified as CCPM, student should take up a 1.5 hours exam at the designated examination centers.
- The qualifying exam would consist of 50 multiple choice questions, testing core certification modules.
- Professionals with relevant experience and other qualifying criteria may be exempted from the examination.
Module 1: Project Planning
Module 2: Project Scheduling
Module 3: Project Time Management
Module 4: Project Cost System