Certified Construction Quality Management Professional (CCQMP)
The CCertified Construction Quality Management Professional (CCQMP) professional certification program is designed to equip professionals in the construction industry with the necessary knowledge and skills to effectively manage and implement quality management systems. The program covers a wide range of topics, from the basic concepts of construction quality management to the development of quality culture as the way forward. Through a series of modules, participants will gain an understanding of quality management standards and systems, the development and implementation of quality management in the industry, and the importance of cost management in construction. By the end of the program, participants will be able to apply their knowledge and skills to ensure the successful delivery of quality construction projects.
Certification Program Objectives:
- To provide an understanding of the basic concepts of construction quality management
- To develop knowledge of quality management standards and systems
- To provide an understanding of the development and implementation of quality management in the industry
- To equip professionals with the skills to manage quality culture and cost management in construction
- To be certified as CCQMP, student should take up a 1.5 hours exam at the designated examination centers.
- The qualifying exam would consist of 50 multiple choice questions, testing core certification modules.
- Professionals with relevant experience and other qualifying criteria may be exempted from the examination.
- Introduction to Construction Quality Management
- Quality Management Standards and Systems
- Quality Development and Implementation in the Industry
- Quality Culture and Cost Management in Construction