Certified Continuous Improvement Manager (CCIM)
The continuous improvement training program will assist you in maximizing the benefits of your improvement program for your company.
This training will teach participants how to implement significant improvements in operational procedures while also increasing productivity and quality. They will comprehend the ideas, methods, and approaches for developing, evaluating, documenting, and improving various business processes.
Certification Program Objectives:
- Move forward with Six Sigma or Lean strategy or both
- Examine choices involving enhancement of productivity, performance improvement, and structured change
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 5 years of work experience in Continous Improvement Management
- To be certified as CCIM, student should take up a 1.5 hours exam at the designated examination centers.
- The qualifying exam would consist of 50 multiple choice questions, testing core certification modules.
- Professionals with relevant experience and other qualifying criteria may be exempted from the examination.
Module 1: PDCA Concept
Module 2: Six Sigma Methodologies
Module 3: Process Elements & Documentation
Module 4: Basic Quality Tools