The Certified Contract Estimation Manager (CCEM) program is a specialized certification designed to equip individuals with advanced knowledge and expertise in contract estimation and Management. In the complex world of contracting, accurate estimation and effective management of contracts are critical for businesses and organizations. The CCEM program offers a comprehensive curriculum covering contract estimation methodologies, negotiation strategies, risk assessment, and ethical standards, ensuring that graduates are well-prepared to excel in roles that demand precision and proficiency in contract estimation and management.
Certification Program Objectives:
Upon completing the Certified Contract Estimation Manager (CCEM) program, participants will be able to:
- Master Contract Estimation Fundamentals: Develop a deep understanding of contract estimation principles, techniques, and methodologies.
- Negotiate and Draft Contracts: Proficiently negotiate and draft contracts that align with project goals and legal requirements.
- Assess and Mitigate Contractual Risks: Identify potential contractual risks and develop strategies to mitigate them effectively.
- Ensure Contractual Compliance: Understand and adhere to regulatory requirements and ethical standards in contract management.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 2 – 5 years of relevant work experience
- To be certified as CCEM, student should take up a 1.5 hours online exam conducted by AIBM.
- The qualifying exam would consist of 50 multiple choice questions, testing core certification modules.
- Professionals with relevant experience and other qualifying criteria may be exempted from the examination.
- Module 1: Introduction to Contract Estimation
- Module 2: Understanding Contract Requirements and Scope
- Module 3: Cost Estimation Methods and Techniques
- Module 4: Risk Assessment and Contingency Planning
- Module 5: Budgeting and Resource Allocation
- Module 6: Estimation Documentation and Reporting
* The modules of the certification are constantly updated and are subject to change.
Who Should Do This Certification:
The Certified Contract Estimation Manager (CCEM) certification is highly beneficial for professionals across various roles and industries, including:
- Contract Managers: Individuals responsible for managing contracts and ensuring compliance with terms and conditions.
- Project Managers: Project managers seeking to enhance their understanding of contract estimation and management for project success.
- Procurement Specialists: Procurement professionals interested in accurate cost estimation and effective contract management.
- Legal Professionals: Legal experts focusing on contract law and its application in contract drafting and negotiation.
- Business Owners and Entrepreneurs: Entrepreneurs and business owners involved in contract-based operations and partnerships.
- Government Contracting Officers: Professionals in government agencies responsible for overseeing and managing contracts.
- Supply Chain Managers: Supply chain professionals aiming to optimize their contract management practices.
- Construction and Engineering Professionals: Industry professionals involved in estimating and managing construction and engineering contracts.
- Financial Analysts: Financial analysts specializing in contract valuation and risk assessment.
Embark on the journey of achieving the CCEM certification to refine your contract estimation and management skills, mitigate risks effectively, and contribute to the success of contract-related projects and operations.