Most process industries use control valves extensively. Their defining characteristics emphasize essential traits and make use of effective controls and operations. The most efficient application techniques for installing and operating control valves will be covered in this course. The participants will have the chance to learn a lot about crucial flow features of control valves and actuators.
The thorough training provided by AIBM will provide the attendees a thorough understanding of various design approaches and process control valve components. This course will also address the fundamental concepts involved in the choice, sizing, and use of process control valves. In addition to providing practical exercises, debates, and learning examples relevant to your industry environment, this highly collaborative course.
Certification Program Objectives:
- Determine control valve units, examine them, and design functionality.
- Identify the various control valve operations.
- Determine and research important possible problems.
- Analyze control valve maintenance techniques thoroughly.
- Use functional testing in accordance with maintenance reliability.
- Clearly communicate the features and performance of the control valve.
- Determine and implement crucial methods for controlling valve-controlled operations.
- To be certified as CCVMP, student should take up a 1.5 hours exam at the designated examination centers.
- The qualifying exam would consist of 50 multiple choice questions, testing core certification modules.
- Professionals with relevant experience and other qualifying criteria may be exempted from the examination.
- Presentation slides
- Study references
Upon successful completion of the CCVMP training, participants will receive a “Certified Control Valves Management Professional” certificate.
Who Should Attend:
- Process control engineers
- Plant engineers
- Instrumentation and control technicians
- Maintenance engineers
- Project managers
- Operations managers