Certified Conversion Rate Optimization Professional (CCROP)
The Certified Conversion Rate Optimization Professional (CCROP) professional certification program covers a wide range of topics related to optimizing website conversions, including fundamentals of CRO, optimization planning and testing, user experience and funnel optimization, and landing page optimization with a focus on reducing bounce rates. The program is designed to provide individuals with the knowledge and skills necessary to improve website conversions and drive business growth. Upon completion of the program, individuals will be able to demonstrate proficiency in these areas and be able to apply their knowledge in various industries, including e-commerce, digital marketing, and more.
Certification Program Objectives:
- Understanding the fundamental concepts and principles of CRO
- Developing and implementing an optimization plan
- Optimizing user experience and funnel design for improved conversions
- Designing and optimizing landing pages to reduce bounce rates and improve conversions.
- To be certified as CCROP, student should take up a 1.5 hours exam at the designated examination centers.
- The qualifying exam would consist of 50 multiple choice questions, testing core certification modules.
- Professionals with relevant experience and other qualifying criteria may be exempted from the examination.
- Fundamentals of Conversion Rate Optimization
- Optimization Planning and Testing
- User Experience & Funnel Optimization
- Landing Page Optimization and Bounce Rate Reduction