Certified Corporate Event Planning Professional (CCEPP)
The Certified Corporate Event Planning Professional (CCEPP) professional certification program equips individuals with the skills and knowledge required to successfully plan and execute corporate events that align with business objectives. The program covers various aspects of corporate event planning, including selecting appropriate events, resource allocation, and planning strategies that can drive growth. The certification program has been designed to meet the growing demand for professionals in corporate event planning who can effectively manage events and contribute to the growth of their organizations. The program comprises four modules that focus on business functions for driving growth, qualifying objectives for business functions, selecting events for meeting objectives, and effective planning and resource allocation.
Certification Program Objectives:
- Understanding the key business functions that can drive growth through corporate events
- Qualifying company objectives for proposed business functions
- Selecting appropriate events that align with company objectives
- Planning and allocating resources effectively for successful corporate events
- To be certified as CCEPP, student should take up a 1.5 hours exam at the designated examination centers.
- The qualifying exam would consist of 50 multiple choice questions, testing core certification modules.
- Professionals with relevant experience and other qualifying criteria may be exempted from the examination.
- Business Functions for Driving Growth
- Qualifying Objectives for Business Functions
- Selecting Events for Meeting Objectives
- Effective Planning and Resource Allocation