Certified Corporate Treasury Professional (CCTP)
The Certified Corporate Treasury Professional (CCTP) professional certification program is designed to equip professionals with the skills and knowledge necessary to excel in the dynamic and challenging field of corporate treasury. The program covers key concepts and practices in the world of corporate treasury, including transactions and cash management, balance sheet and liquidity management, markets and risk management, and the toolkit. Upon completion of the program, participants will have gained a comprehensive understanding of the role and responsibilities of corporate treasury professionals and will be prepared to handle a range of challenges in this exciting field.
Certification Program Objectives:
- To provide a comprehensive understanding of corporate treasury and its functions
- To equip participants with the skills and knowledge necessary to manage transactions and cash effectively
- To provide an understanding of balance sheet and liquidity management techniques
- To develop skills and knowledge in markets and risk management
- To provide participants with the necessary toolkit to excel in corporate treasury roles.
- To be certified as CCTP, student should take up a 1.5 hours exam at the designated examination centers.
- The qualifying exam would consist of 50 multiple choice questions, testing core certification modules.
- Professionals with relevant experience and other qualifying criteria may be exempted from the examination.
- The World of Corporate Treasury
- Transactions and Cash Management
- Balance Sheet and Liquidity Management
- Markets and Risk Management
- The Toolkit