Certified Cost Control Professional (CCCP)
The Certified Cost Control Professional (CCCP) certification program is designed to equip individuals with the knowledge and skills needed to effectively manage and control costs in organizations. As a CCCP, you will play a critical role in helping organizations improve their financial performance and profitability.
Certification Program Objectives:
- Developing and implementing effective corporate cost-control strategies that align with organizational goals and objectives.
- Managing human resource costs, including employee compensation and benefits.
- Identifying and managing accounting and credit costs, including accounts payable and accounts receivable.
- Managing purchasing and inventory costs, including supply chain management and export costs.
- Understanding outsourcing and downsizing and their potential impacts on organizational costs.
- To be certified as CCCP, student should take up a 1.5 hours exam at the designated examination centers.
- The qualifying exam would consist of 50 multiple choice questions, testing core certification modules.
- Professionals with relevant experience and other qualifying criteria may be exempted from the examination.
- Corporate Cost-Control Strategies
- Human Resource, Accounting, Credit and Collection Department Costs
- Purchasing, Inventory and Export Costs
- Outsourcing and Downsizing